No matter what type of criminal charges you may be faced with, I can defend your rights and your future.
- Criminal Defense
- Whistleblower Claims
- Health Care Professional Licensing
Located in Princeton, New Jersey and New York, New York, the Law Offices of Peter Katz offers a full range of quality, effective and professional counsel and services for clients throughout the greater New York City metro and surrounding areas of New Jersey who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Criminal defense
- Whistleblower claims
- Health care professional licensing actions
A top-ranked trial lawyer with extensive legal experience, attorney Peter Katz established our law firm with a mission to deliver the highest level of representation possible to those in need. Since that time, we have achieved considerable success helping our clients protect their rights and interests in the face of complex legal challenges, and we promise to do all we can to help you obtain your goals and the favorable outcomes you seek efficiently and cost-effectively.
With an additional office in Princeton, New Jersey, our law firm has become one of our region's premier legal practices for those accused of serious felonies and misdemeanors as well as licensed professionals facing disciplinary actions and licensing issues. We have also helped many clients protect themselves when they feel it necessary to expose illegal or unethical business practices in their places of employment.
To find out more about how we can best assist you with the legal challenges affecting your life and future, you can contact the Law Offices of Peter Katz to take advantage of our law firm's free initial consultation. In these uncertain times, we also offer virtual consultations to help keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy.
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- New York
- New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Association of Jewish Attorneys
- Eastern District of New York Alumni Association
- District of New Jersey Alumni Association
- National Trial Lawyers Criminal Defense, Top 100 Attorneys
- New York State Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Council
- Hogan-Morganthau Associates